Sure Comfort 30g; 1/2cc; 12mm (1/12″ in) Syringes
With Sure Comfort Insulin syringes, you receive an ultra-sharp, burr-free, easy-to-read insulin delivery system at an excellent value.
Please Note: The higher the gauge, the thinner the needle. For example, a 31 gauge needle is thinner than a 28 gauge needle.
- Lubricated needle provides the best possible injection comfort
- Clear, bold gradations are easy to read
- Permanent markings assure an accurate dose
- Oversized finger grip supports better injection control
- Sterile poly bags of 10 for your convenience
- Complete line of insulin syringe sizes
Package Contents: You will receive
• Sure Comfort® Insulin Syringes 30 Gauge, 1/2cc, 1/2 in
• Expiration Date: 6+ months from Purchase Date
• Length: 12 mm
• Gauge: 30G
• Brand: Sure Comfort
• UPC: 084963116015
• NDC: 86627-0620-55
Manufacturer Contact Information:
• Manufacturer: Sure Comfort
• Phone Number: 1-800-886-1618
By purchasing syringes or needles from DiabetesSupplies4less.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes only. It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. DiabetesSupplies4less.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation. NV In Nevada, you assert syringes or needles will be used for diabetic purposes or other legitimate purposes.
We cannot sell to customers in IL, NY, CT, NJ, ME, NH, DE, US Virgin Islands FL, VA In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18. Please consult with your Health Care Professional before using this product or making changes; as we cannot give any advice to the effectiveness of products.
Please consult with your Health Care Professional before using this product or making changes; as we cannot give any advice to the effectiveness of products.
Why choose Sure Comfort?Patient comfort was at the top of our mind when we created the SureComfort product line.
- Comfort. Each needle is carefully lubricated & monitored for any imperfection to ensure injection comfort.
- Consistent Quality. Our products have been manufactured at state-of-the-art facilities for over 35 years to guarantee consistent quality.
- Ease of Use. SureComfort products are a universal fit and can be used with standard insulin pens and lancing devices.
10 count, 100 count, 300 count, 500 count