Low Carb, Diabetic Friendly, Snack Recipes:
Peanut Butter Protein Balls:
Eat right away, on your way out the door, in your lunch as a mid-day snack, or months later from the freezer… every way is just as tasty! These portable and easy to make snacks are great for blood sugar levels and low carb too!
- FULL RECIPE! (source) : https://diabetesmealplans.com/recipe/peanut-butter-protein-balls/
Makes: 16 balls
Carb Grams Per Serving: 5
Replacing processed crackers with crispy, thin, cucumber slices will not only quench your hunger, but also your thirst! Great for dips, a base for spreads, or a snack alone, cucumber crackers are the new thing to try!
- FULL RECIPE! (source) : https://diabetesmealplans.com/recipe/cucumber-crackers/
Makes: 2 servings
Carb Grams Per Serving: 9
Crispy Veggie Chips:
This low-carb recipe uses sweet potatoes to make some irresistible and crunchy chips, but feel free to do some fun experiments with different vegetable options, they’ll all be great!
- FULL RECIPE! (source) : http://www.diabeticconnect.com/diabetic-recipes/general/6624-crispy-vegetable-chips
Makes: 3 servings
Carb Grams Per Serving: 14
Blueberry Muffin Bars:
Trying to be proactive and plan out some low-carb snacks for the week? Look no further! These bars are great for meal preparation and better yet… they freeze easily for weeks of storage, ready at any time and easy for on-the-go!
- FULL RECIPE! (source) : http://www.diabeticlivingonline.com/recipe/blueberry-muffin-bars/
Makes: 32 servings
Carb Grams Per Serving: 15
These on-the-go egg muffins, packed with veggies and other add-ins, are a healthy alternative to high-carb muffins and they’ll leave you feeling full and more energized for your busy day!
- FULL RECIPE! (source) : http://www.diabeticconnect.com/diabetic-recipes/general/6686-egg-muffins
Makes: 6 servings
Carb Grams Per Serving: 2
Eat right and feel amazing!